Sunday 4 July 2010

Do dreams have a meaning...




In my life I had many dreams but I write about only two....
The first dream,I and my family we went walk in to the temple to pray and have somebody told me I have to bring flowers,foods to a place to pray I could see the place but I couldn't see the person who told!!!Anyway The next I went to that place and it was the same as in my dream but I never been there in my life.


In another dream,Somebody try to wake me up to tell me that my daughter didn't come to the class. 10 min after I wake up my daughter's teacher call me on phone and told me my daughter didn't come to the class.,,.

Does anybody have similar experience?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,GING!The story you dreamed is so mysterious.I rarely remember my dream these days.

    ReplyDelete